Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Blueberries have to be my favorite food in the whole world, and in season I am eating them fresh as often as I can. I love blueberry muffins, but if you would rather leave the oven off on a hot summer morning, try this silly but yummy version of berry goodness.
- fresh blueberries
- 1 slice soft bread (white preferred)
- softened butter or margarine
- cinnamon (optional)
- If desired, toast bread just a little to warm it, taking care not to make it stiff.
- Spread butter on bread, followed by honey, cinnamon if using, and then blueberries.
- Fold up like a taco and enjoy!