Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are a simple and vegan recipe for blueberry muffins.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed (fresh work too)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place baking cups in a muffin pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Add soy milk and apple sauce; mix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into baking cups and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Yum!!! These are great! I used oatmilk and cherry-flavored applesauce and I did not thaw the blueberries before mixing them in. They have such a great flavor and texture! They are not fluffy or spongy, but moist and hearty and they are so satisfying and simple to make. Thank you, I will be making these again!