Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe out of the Simple and Deliscious magazine in May 2010. Sounds so simple and the picture looked great...want to try.
- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1⁄2 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1⁄2 cup blue curacao
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. SEt aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reservedlime slices. Serve immediately.
This is so beautiful. Look at that color! It was a bit too sweet for our taste. So next time we'll use less blue curacao. But the taste is really good. Thanks Cindy. Made for PAC spring 2011