Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a cooking magazine (not sure which but I think it was one of the lighter cooking mags) and I wanted to post it for safe keeping. It uses FAR LESS mayo than most of the other recipes I've seen on here and it's pretty darned tasty to boot!
- 1 1⁄3 cups blue cheese, crumbled
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl and cover and refrigerate until serving. (The longer it sits, the better the flavors will blend).