Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This blackened chicken is great because you can make so many dishes using it. I usually toss it on top of some pasta alfredo, but it also makes for great sandwiches and salads, especially if ranch dressing is involved.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml Italian salad dressing
- 1 minced garlic clove
- zatarain's blackening seasoning, to taste
- Marinate chicken overnight in italian dressing and garlic. I like to make sure they are no more than 1" thick, but that's just me.
- Heat non-stick skillet for at least 2 minutes on high heat.
- Place chicken in single layer on hot skillet.
- Add seasoning, quickly flip over and add to other side as well.
- Cook until 165° or until white and flaky in the middle of the thickest piece and somewhat black on the outside.
So this is your most recent recipe, ay? I just might have to make them all...starting from the beginning. ;-) Good stuff and made for My 3 Chefs.