Prep 6 mins
Cook 1 min
This wrap is a snap to prepare and is a nice change from a boring sandwich for lunch. Just make as directed and microwave right before eating. If you don't have a microwave available, don't worry...it's still tastes great cold!
- 1 (8 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa (for serving)
- On tortilla, mash black beans with a fork.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of cumin, a pinch of paprika, cheddar cheese.
- Roll up and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Serve with salsa.