Recipe by HealthyWay
This is a great recipe for beginners and a great snack for kids.
Top Review by homegirl 7147
I just wanted to put a note out there, in case someone does not know, including the person who put the recipe on here. Goat's milk is not lactose free. Many mammals have lactose in there milk including humans. Goats have aroung the same amount of lactose in their milk as cows. If lactose intolerant you should not drink goat's milk unless you know it is okay for you.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2⁄3 cup goat's milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into bowl.
- Mix butter in with knife or fingers.
- After butter is well mixed, add milk slowly.
- Roll dough out on floured board.
- Cut with biscuit cutter or cookie cutters.
- Bake on greased baking sheet in oven (375° F) for 10 minutes.