Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A really quick bread using very few ingredients.
- 500 g self-raising flour
- 3 ml salt
- 5 ml sugar
- 100 ml chopped sun-dried tomatoes, pre-soaked
- 1 (340 ml) bottle beer
- grated parmesan cheese
- Mix dry ingredients incuding the chopped tomatoes.
- Stir in the beer and mix to a tacky dough.
- Turn into a greased and base-lined medium loaf tin,level out the top and sprinkle with the grated parmesan.
- Bake at 180°C for an hour or until done.
- Turn out onto a wire rack; remove paper and cool.