Recipe by Bradshaw Brood
I have been making this for my family for years. The kids and my husband love it, we have it often. Very easy to make and delicious too!
- 2 lbs beef sirloin tip
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan boil tips till done.
- Drain tips, Reserving 2 cups of broth.
- In Medium saucepan or Crockpot, add your soups and brown gravy mix, mix well.
- Add in broth until gravy is as thick as you like, it will thicken slightly.
- Add your tips, simmer for at least 25 minute or as long as you wish,(stirring occasionally) if using a crockpot set it on low and simmer all day, great both ways!
- Serve over rice, noodles, potatoes, your choice!