Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have been making this for my family for years. The kids and my husband love it, we have it often. Very easy to make and delicious too!
- 2 lbs beef sirloin tip
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- salt and pepper
- In medium saucepan boil tips till done.
- Drain tips, Reserving 2 cups of broth.
- In Medium saucepan or Crockpot, add your soups and brown gravy mix, mix well.
- Add in broth until gravy is as thick as you like, it will thicken slightly.
- Add your tips, simmer for at least 25 minute or as long as you wish,(stirring occasionally) if using a crockpot set it on low and simmer all day, great both ways!
- Serve over rice, noodles, potatoes, your choice!
Easy and so good!!! Will make again
This is so easy to make. We used to have to hunt our spice rack just to be sure to have everything on hand before we could make beef tips with gravy. Now, just 4 simple ingredients, and viola! Delicious too! This will be my second time fixing it, and will continue to fix it this way. Thanks for the recipe!
This recipe is so easy, fast and delicious. I am a working mother of two and got this together fast. Followed the recipe exactly. Put it over wide egg noodles. The kids and the husband loved it. Thanks so much for sharing!