Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with sour cream and prepared egg noodles. Very quick and easy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a separate large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles.
- Add the sour cream, stirring well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Very good! I added some chopped onion when browning the beef. I also added 1/2 Tablespoon Worstershire sauce. Thanks for posting :)