Recipe by Cucina Casalingo
Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with sour cream and prepared egg noodles. Very quick and easy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a separate large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles.
- Add the sour cream, stirring well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.