Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This calls for simple ingredients, unlike a lot of other Ragout's I've seen, and is on the table in 20 minutes. It's also very summery to me!
- 3⁄4 lb beef tenderloin, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms (4 ounces)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- hot cooked noodles
- Cook meat for 2-3 minutes in the olive oil in a large skillet. Remove meat fom skillet (keep the grease in the pan).
- Cook mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender in the skillet. Add flour, salt, pepper and broth. Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Stir in sugar snap peas for 2-3 minutes. Add meat and tomatoes until warm. Serve over noodles.