1/1 Photo of Simple BBQ Sauce
Excellent BBQ sauce--enhances all meats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium heavy saucepan combine all ingredients.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, reduce heat.
- 3Simmer uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened to desired consistency.
- 4To store, place in airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1631.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 48.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: