Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple Bavarian mustard using premade ingredients. I could have sworn this should be on zaar but I couldn't find it.
- 8 ounces prepared brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, well drained
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and let stand for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Note: Mustard may be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Note you may add sauerkraut to any sandwich you are putting this on so if you are making hotdogs for the 4th you can turn them into 'kraut dogs. One of my favorite lunches when I am in a hurry btw
- servings based on a tbsp per sandwich.