Recipe by Taoseeker
Just what it says, the meat & nothing but the meat! Some of us are brand-new to cooking and we need to learn beginner cooking skills. There are photos on the website of Pioneer Woman Cooks to teach you how to pan-fry a basic chop. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/10/simple-pan-fried-pork-chops/
- 8 pieces pork chops (very thin bone-in breakfast pork chops)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. If desired, add a little cayenne pepper to the mix.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, then set aside on a plate.
- Heat canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add butter. When butter is melted and butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side; 1 to 2 minutes on the other side. (Make sure no pink juices remain.)
- Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining pork chops.