1/5 Photos of Simple Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
1 hr 20 mins
No fuss baking that is really yummy spread with cream cheese. The recipe is adapted from "The Kitchen Survival Guide" by Lora Brody
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F with the rack in the center position. Butter and flour a 6-cup loaf pan.
- 2Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- 3Add eggs and mix well.
- 4Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda into the bowl and mix well.
- 5Stir in chocolate.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 7Turn out the loaf onto a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2553.3
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 3749.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 502.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.3 g
- Sugars 262.7 g
- Protein 47.5 g