Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
No fuss baking that is really yummy spread with cream cheese. The recipe is adapted from "The Kitchen Survival Guide" by Lora Brody
- Preheat oven to 350F with the rack in the center position. Butter and flour a 6-cup loaf pan.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda into the bowl and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Turn out the loaf onto a wire rack to cool.
Yum! One of my favorite combinations - bananas and chocolate! Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT4
Very easy and tasty banana bread. I used egg whites instead of real eggs. I only used 1/2 c of chocolate chips. The bread was perfect, nice texture and crumb, not overly sweet. Wonderful toasted with a little butter. Thanks for posting...
Very good! I made muffins out of these and got about 8. They were so quick and easy to make, and I loved the simple ingredients list. A great alternative to banana bread! Thanks! Made for Potluck game.