Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought that making my own salad dressing would be complicated, but this is easy to throw together and tastes great. I really enjoy it on a spinach salad with some fresh strawberries.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar and shake well. You can also blend in a food processor or blender.
- You can store at room temperature for a few days, after that, refrigerate it.
- Shake well before using.