Recipe by chelletron
I've been making this for years ! Have to give credit to my mom, it is her recipe. It's so simple and great for nights you just wanna have a hearty dinner and not have to slave in the kitchen.
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
These are good. Easy to make and has ingredients I always have on hand. I think it could use a little bit more garlic. I couldn't taste the garlic very well so I added more. I will make these again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring '09
- 6 chicken wings
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlekikkoman light soy sauce
- 3 pieces garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 cups white jasmine rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Grab a big bowl.
- Place chicken wings in bowl.
- Coat wings with soy sauce, leaving a little puddle for them to marinate in on the bottom.
- press the garlic through a garlic press & scatter around (or chop finely).
- Grind about a teaspoon of black pepper on top.
- Throw in some cayenne if you're feeling daring, I just eyeball it.
- Cook some jasmine rice in the rice cooker, the chicken is great with it! But can also be made alone. I get mahatma jasmine rice at the grocery store, nice and cheap!
- Marinate for at least 2 hours, but keep in mind the longer it marinates. the tastier the wings will be. I like to prep it before bed and cook it the next day for dinner. Perfect!
- After marinating, preheat the oven @ 375 degrees & pop the wings in , after 30 minutes turn them over and let cook for another 30 minutes and voila! Dinner is served :).