Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favorite way - this recipe is for 2 chops
- 2 bone-in rib veal chops, approx 1 1/2-inch - 2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1. Place veal chops in a foil lined baking pan ( i use and 8x8 Pyrex).
- 2. Mix olive oil and rosemary together then pour over veal chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Turn chops over to coat both sides and let sit , to marinate a bit,for about 30 minutes.
- 3. Bake in a 375 degree F preheated oven for about 20 minutes for medium.
- ( you should check after about 15 minutes since everyone likes their meat differently). When done to nearly your liking ( don't overdo it since the meat will cook more after removing from the oven)place under for about 30-60 seconds or until a light crust forms.
- 5. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.