Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
This recipe comes from an old Canadian insurance company recipe book (???) from the fifties. Everybody loves this recipe, especially those who don't like pineapples.
- Boil the ham for 1/2 hour per lb.
- Make sure the water covers at least 3/4 of the height of the ham.
- After it is properly boiled, lay the meat in an appropriate roaster.
- Cut some grooves along the top of the ham and then pour the sauce mixture on.
- Put in the oven for 1/2 hour at 375 F, uncovered.