This is a quick and easy recipe. All ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Make and share this Simple Baked Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425. Lightly grease or spray a 13" x 9" (or larger) baking dish.
- Rinse fish filets and pat dry. Set them in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, pepper, thyme and parsley. Stir well. Pour evenly over fish filets.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes or until filets are opaque and flakey.