Really good moist and tender chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put breasts and buttermilk in a ziplock and marinate 30 minutes or more.
- 2In another bag mix crumbs, coconut, salt and pepper.
- 3Place breasts one at a time in crumb mixture and coat thoroughly, pressing cumb mixture onto both sides.
- 4Place chicken in heavily greased baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle remaining crumb mix evenly over tops and spray heavily with pan spray.
- 6Bake 400 F for 15-20 minute.
- 7Make ahead tips:.
- 8Put chicken and buttermilk in one ziplock. Crumb mixture in another. Package together in the freezer.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Baked Crispy Coconut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 388.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 34.3 g