Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Just as it says....simple. Cod or haddock or just about any white fish can be used. The number of servings will depend on the size of the serving pieces and how hungry you are!
Top Review by nancyburns
I am blown away by the sophisticated taste of this recipe considering the fact it takes less than 10 minutes to prep. I thought it was fantastic and it will become a kitchen staple.
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 6 pieces cod, serving size
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (or chicken or veggie stock)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, olive oil and parsley and set aside.
- Lay the cod pieces in a baking dish, flesh side up.
- Spread the mustard mixture evenly over each piece of cod.
- Sprinkle the chopped tomato over each piece.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the wine or stock around cod.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes.