Recipe by amanda.nagy
These chicken wings are light, crispy and full of flavor. Eat them alone or paired with sweet potato fries for a healthy take on 'finger foods'.
- 1 lb chicken wings (roughly 15-20)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*F or 190*C.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large, resealable bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the chicken into the resealable bag, seal and shake to coat evenly.
- Arrange the chicken wings flat on a baking sheet. You can choose to line it with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Cook the wings in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until wings are crispy and cooked through.