1/1 Photo of Simple Baked Chicken Wings
Out of propane? Is it raining outside, but still craving a summer meal? Look no further: they're simple, they're baked, they're delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub seasonings onto both sides of individual chicken wings.
- 2Place in glass casserole dish.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 4Take out of oven and coat both sides of wings with barbecue sauce.
- 5Bake for another 7 minutes, flip wings.
- 6Bake for another 7 minutes, flip wings.
- 7Bake for another 7 minutes, flip wings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Baked Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.9
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.9 mg
- Sodium 907.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 37.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: