Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This comes from a friend of mine that I have known for years. She made these for me several times. They're simple to prepare and good either for the main meat or for a basic chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Wash chicken fillets and pat dry.
- In a baking dish, spray Pam well.
- Place chicken fillets in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top and bottom with seasoning salt and black pepper, to your own taste.
- Add 1Tbs. of butter to each chicken fillet, using up the amount of butter stated.
- Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Serve either as a main meat or as a chicken sandwich.
What a great find!! I've always boiled my chicken breasts for sandwiches, but no more!! This has much more flavor. Made for Soup, Salads, Sandwiches, and Starters in Cooking Photos.
This recipe is so quick! I used frozen chicken breasts and increased the cooking time a little more and the chicken was so moist and flavorful. I'll definitely be using this recipe again, Thanks for sharing.
This is an excellent recipe! I used six boneless breasts (the kind that are individually wrapped), 1 tablespoon of butter per breast, liberal garlic powder and moderate amount of mineral salt. I also poured a fair amount of vodka in the bottom of the pan. Covered with foil for the first hour, 15 minutes and then uncovered for the last 45 minutes to allow them to brown a bit. Covered back up with foil after they came out of the oven and allowed them to rest. They are simply amazing! We eat a lot of chicken in salads and I'm always looking for an easy way to cook a bunch at a time. Next time, I think I will try white wine. I will be making this one again! Marsha D., thanks for the recipe!