Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This comes from a friend of mine that I have known for years. She made these for me several times. They're simple to prepare and good either for the main meat or for a basic chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Wash chicken fillets and pat dry.
- In a baking dish, spray Pam well.
- Place chicken fillets in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top and bottom with seasoning salt and black pepper, to your own taste.
- Add 1Tbs. of butter to each chicken fillet, using up the amount of butter stated.
- Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Serve either as a main meat or as a chicken sandwich.
What a great find!! I've always boiled my chicken breasts for sandwiches, but no more!! This has much more flavor. Made for Soup, Salads, Sandwiches, and Starters in Cooking Photos.
This recipe is so quick! I used frozen chicken breasts and increased the cooking time a little more and the chicken was so moist and flavorful. I'll definitely be using this recipe again, Thanks for sharing.
Came across this recipe today and proceeded to make these. I couldn't believe the simplicity of this recipe as I usually just boil chicken breasts. These came out great! My daughter and I both gobbled them up so quickly. This recipe is simple, fast, and full of flavor!