1/1 Photo of Simple Baked Chicken Breast Fillets
Marsha D.'s Note:
This comes from a friend of mine that I have known for years. She made these for me several times. They're simple to prepare and good either for the main meat or for a basic chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Wash chicken fillets and pat dry.
- 3In a baking dish, spray Pam well.
- 4Place chicken fillets in baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle top and bottom with seasoning salt and black pepper, to your own taste.
- 6Add 1Tbs. of butter to each chicken fillet, using up the amount of butter stated.
- 7Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 8Serve either as a main meat or as a chicken sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Baked Chicken Breast Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets