Recipe by Marsha D.
This comes from a friend of mine that I have known for years. She made these for me several times. They're simple to prepare and good either for the main meat or for a basic chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
What a great find!! I've always boiled my chicken breasts for sandwiches, but no more!! This has much more flavor. Made for Soup, Salads, Sandwiches, and Starters in Cooking Photos.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Wash chicken fillets and pat dry.
- In a baking dish, spray Pam well.
- Place chicken fillets in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top and bottom with seasoning salt and black pepper, to your own taste.
- Add 1Tbs. of butter to each chicken fillet, using up the amount of butter stated.
- Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Serve either as a main meat or as a chicken sandwich.