1/1 Photo of Simple Baked Chicken
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
recipe is from sil...easy enough (kinda one of those fix and forget...until the timer goes off)and the kids like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pour water in 8 inch baking dish.
- 2rinse chicken and then coat with butter.
- 3holding chicken up (over the sink), sprinkle all over with seasoned salt.
- 4place chicken in baking dish, top with any extra seasoned salt.
- 5put celery and onion in chicken's"cavity".
- 6cover with aluminum foil and bake for at least 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 7uncover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes for chicken to"brown" lightly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.8
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.0 mg
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: