Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Where did this recipe come from? Well, I kinds' made it up. I had a bunch of baked fish recipes, and just kind of took a bit from each of them, added a tad or two of my own, and had baked catfish that was easy, and yummy.
- 2 lbs catfish fillets, cut into about 3-inch pieces (works well with bass too)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (or lime works well too)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- dry breadcrumbs
- Mix together all ingredients except the fish and bread crumbs.
- Wash & dry fish.
- Toss fish in oil mixture.
- Lightly dip one side of fish in bread crumbs.
- Place on cookie sheet (crumb side up) and bake at 350 for about 15-17 minutes or until done.
- Serve with Rosemary Baked Potato Wedges, Green Salad & Mango Salsa for a healthy meal.