Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Of all the baked beans recipes I've tried, this one is my DH's favorite.
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- In a skillet, saute bacon and onion. Drain.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bacon and onion with remaining ingredients. Mix well, making sure to mash any brown sugar lumps.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8-inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.