- 1 lb fresh asparagus (or frozen if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking pan with foil for easy clean up.
- Mix oil and soy sauce and pour onto foil-lined pan.
- Prepare fresh asparagus by washing and snapping the ends.
- Gently roll the asparagus in the oil and soy mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (go easy on the salt since soy sauce is salty).
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.