Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another easy side-dish adapted from menus4moms.com
- 1 lb fresh asparagus (or frozen if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking pan with foil for easy clean up.
- Mix oil and soy sauce and pour onto foil-lined pan.
- Prepare fresh asparagus by washing and snapping the ends.
- Gently roll the asparagus in the oil and soy mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (go easy on the salt since soy sauce is salty).
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
So simple, yet so delicious. Thank you.
This was really good and easy to make. My children really like the taste of soy on veggies so they ate up the asparagus and that was a first :) Will be making asparagus like this more often. I followed the recipe as written except I did use much olive oil- just a splash. I used frozen asparagus and didnt' add salt or pepper.