My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay ice cream bricks side by side; measure length and width.
- 2Trim cake 1 inch larger on all sides than ice cream measurements.
- 3Place cake on a piece of foil.
- 4Center ice cream on cake.
- 5Cover; freeze till firm.
- 6At serving time, beat together egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar to soft peaks. Gradually add in sugar beating after each tablespoon is added.
- 7Transfer cake with ice cream to a baking sheet.
- 8Spread with egg white mixture, sealing to edges of cake and baking sheet all around.
- 9Swirl to make peaks.
- 10Place oven rack in lowest position.
- 11Bake in a 500F degrees oven about 3 minutes or till golden.
- 12Slice; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Baked Alaska
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g