Recipe by PanNan
This is a flavorful and quick side dish to serve with your Asian meal. The recipe is adapted from The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook by Jaden Hair.
Top Review by K9 Owned
I knew going in that we would enjoy thins recipe as we are fans of all of the ingredients. I wasn't wrong - it came together quickly and the sauce was delicious. It will be another 'go to side for my asians meals. Thanks for posting! K9/Owned/Lesley
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3⁄4 lb baby bok choy, leves separated
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock (or vegetable stock if you wish to keep it vegetarian)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the oil, garlic and ginger into a wok or large saute pan. Turn the heat to medium-high. As the oil heats, the garlic and ginger will infuse the oil with flavor. Take care that they do not burn. When the oil is hot, add the bok choy and the snow peas and toss to coat them in the oil.
- Stir-fry the mixture for about a minute. Add the stock and oyster sauce and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 2 minute until the bok choy stems are crisp-tender. Drizzle the sesame oil over the mixture and serve.