Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so simple, it's one of those recipes that you can make with hardly any effort. It's a simplification of others I've seen, so I can take no credit.
- 4 -5 cups arugula (I buy the pre-washed, prepared)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 fennel bulb, washed and sliced (more if you want)
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges (small or large can, depending on taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup nuts (I prefer pecans, but almonds or cashews are preferred by some)
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar (I actually have a little more vinegar than oil in my dressing)
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Put arugala in large bowl. Sprinkle on the fennel, oranges and nuts. Mix together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad. Serve!