Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on a yahoo group that I belong to, and thought it sounded good. Looks simple enough.
Make and share this Simple Apple Spice Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the apple pie filling into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar.
- Sprinkle mixture over pie filling.
- Pour dry cake mix over apples.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to one hour, until cake is brown on top and bubbling on the sides.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.