Kristen in Chicago's Note:
I found this on a yahoo group that I belong to, and thought it sounded good. Looks simple enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Pour the apple pie filling into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar.
- 4Sprinkle mixture over pie filling.
- 5Pour dry cake mix over apples.
- 6Dot with butter and sprinkle nuts on top.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to one hour, until cake is brown on top and bubbling on the sides.
- 8Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Apple Spice Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.8
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g