Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
don't remember where this one came from, but it was just so easy to make.
- 5 medium granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 9-inch double-crust pie shells
- Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mix until well blended.
- Stir in apples and raisins.
- Pour mixture into bottom crust and dot with margarine.
- cut top crust into 1" strips, using a pastry wheel.
- Criss cross strips over top of apples.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.