1/8 Photos of Simple Apple Fritters
These delicious fritters were made weekly by the school cafeteria cook who, "after hours" let me sample them ...ummmmm so good and easy to make. I never want to lose this recipe! Try them they're nice with a pork dinner .. but my family loves them for dessert...you decide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure and sift all dry ingredients.
- 2Beat eggs and milk together; slowly incorporating the dry ingredients.
- 3Add the chopped apples.
- 4In a heavy skillet on the stovetop, heat cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- 5Drop teaspoon full of apple-batter into hot oil and fry until golden brown in color- 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 6Remove from oil and drain on brown paper.
- 7Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 8Makes 12 small fritters.
- 9Eliminate the sugar and serve with pork roast.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Apple Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.1
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g