Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy preparation, Easy clean-up. Simple, yet delicious.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Cut apples into slices.
- 3. Lay out some aluminum foil and cover half with a thin layer of honey.
- 4. Place apple slices on aluminum foil and pour honey over top.
- 5. Sprinkle with a light layer of cocoa powder.
- 6. Fold the rest of the aluminum foil over and roll edges.
- 7. Bake until apples are softened (~20 minutes).
This is different! Was easy to make and clean up was easy. Made as written cutting down to a serving for one and am glad I did as this just was not to our taste. Am not sure what would help this recipe maybe some nuts and maybe a chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder.