1/5 Photos of Simple Apple Cake
This is a WW recipe (3 points). We've had it both as a tea cake and a dessert cake with pouring cream. A light, moist cake. Australian measurements used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius. Prepare a 20cm round tin with cooking spray.
- 2Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Stir in milk, melted butter and the vanilla.
- 4Combine flours then fold into mixture.
- 5Pour mixture into prepared tin then arrange the apple slices on the top.
- 6Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over top of cake.
- 7Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 221.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: