1/1 Photo of Simple and Tasty Rabbit
Roman Parparov's Note:
Main meat dish - part of the complete Rabbit dinner I am creating. May also be prepared with chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sautee onions in oil, in a large shallow casserole, until transparent.
- 2toss in garlic, continue until fragrant.
- 3place rabbit pieces on top.
- 4cook, stirring energetically for 3-5 minutes until meat is browned.
- 5toss in the spices, stir to get everything nicely covered.
- 6add water.
- 7simmer, covered, for about 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- 8serve with mashed potatoes, rice or buckwheat.
Browse Our Top Rabbit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple and Tasty Rabbit
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: