Recipe by diamurr
No added fat or unhealthy ingredients. Simple and very tasty.
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
A simple but delicious way to prepare salmon. I made half a batch (only two of us tonight), but used the full amount of marinade. In fact, I used a full tablespoon of lime juice. The cooking time was perfect. Served and thoroughly enjoyed with Recipe #323422. Thanks so much for posting.
- 907.18 g wild salmon
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground mixed pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml freshly grated lime zest
- 4.92 ml fresh squeezed lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix last 5 ingredients in a flat bottom container large enough to lay all Salmon Fillets on the bottom.
- Place Rinsed and dried fillets flesh side down in marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Pre-heat grill on high. Immediately before placing salmon on the grill turn heat down to medium and spray grate with oil.
- Place salmon on grate flesh side down first. Grill for 6 minutes and just before turning skin side down spray skin with oil. Turn and grill another 6-8 minutes.