Recipe by CookinMamaof3
So easy and cheap, not to mention tasty!
Top Review by shelly m.
So delicious for such an easy recipe! My kids loved it. If someone doesn't like this they just don't know how to cook lol. My family loves pasta, tomatoes and cheese so this was perfect. Sorry about negative ppl pay no attention ?
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, warm chopped tomatoes (with juice) in microwave.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add butter and cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add warmed tomatoes and stir well.
- *Leftovers can be placed in casserole dish and baked at 350 until warmed through.