Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy and cheap, not to mention tasty!
Make and share this Simple and Inexpensive Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, warm chopped tomatoes (with juice) in microwave.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add butter and cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add warmed tomatoes and stir well.
- *Leftovers can be placed in casserole dish and baked at 350 until warmed through.
So delicious for such an easy recipe! My kids loved it. If someone doesn't like this they just don't know how to cook lol. My family loves pasta, tomatoes and cheese so this was perfect. Sorry about negative ppl pay no attention ?
My family and I really enjoyed this pasta! It was very quick to put together. I only used 1 can of tomatoes and about 2 cups of cheese. This will be added to the menu rotation for sure! Thanks!
I love spaghetti, but I did NOT like this. In fact, I couldnt even finish my plate and threw it all out.