Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
a very simple recipe, to prepare. This recipe I replaced with orange marmalade, instead of orange juice. Took it to work yesterday, it was gone in no time.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Place chicken breasts in oblong slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl,Combine orange marmalade, russian dressing, onion soup mix, and 3/4 cup water and stir well. Spoon over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Very tasty! I only used 2 chicken breasts so I cut the recipe way down. Love the ease of this one and will make it again. Made for Rookie Tag Game 2013.
Very good recipe. Love the orange flavor. Made for 123 Hita.
You've got a great, easy-to-prepare recipe here & one I'm happy to make again ~ We loved the use of the orange marmalade here! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game]