1/1 Photo of Simple and Good Sloppy Joes
I made these February 25, 2010 and they were the best I've made in a long time. I ate two and would have eaten more if I would have had room.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the meat with the water.
- 2When the meat is about 90 % cooked add the seasonings.
- 3Add the catsup and the sugar.
- 4Cook until the juices are about 95% absorbed.
- 6Makes 8 sandwiches on 8 hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple and Good Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 589.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: