- 8 chicken wings (middle portion only or 4 whole chicken wings)
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken wings in the soy sauce for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a saucepan or wok. Medium heat.
- Transfer the chicken wings into the saucepan and stir regularly to prevent the soy sauce from burning.
- Chicken wings are cooked when no more oil oozes out.
- Add onions and cook for one extra minute.