Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and easy. If you don't like it too dark, use part lite soy sauce.
Make and share this Simple and Fast Chinese Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Marinate the chicken wings in the soy sauce for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a saucepan or wok. Medium heat.
- Transfer the chicken wings into the saucepan and stir regularly to prevent the soy sauce from burning.
- Chicken wings are cooked when no more oil oozes out.
- Add onions and cook for one extra minute.