Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This extremely simple and tender dish, can also be applied to chicken. Quick and Delisious!
Make and share this Simple and delicious stove top mushroom gravy pork chops recipe from Food.com.
- Brown pork chops with onions in frying pan on medium heat.
- Season with Pepper, and garlic and onion powder to taste.
- Mix soup with water.
- Spread mixture over meat and mix to saturate meat.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with choice of vegetables.
I made this recipe and really liked it, but I also added 1 sliced green pepper and 1 sliced white onion. The gravy alone is delish!
I wish I could give 3 1/2....This was good because it was quick and easy. It was a very tender chop but I felt it was lacking.I seasoned my chops with s and p and Garlic Pwdr. I made extra "gravy" and served over rice. Thanks for the quick weekday recipe.
I made this last night for dinner. The only differences were that I didn't have onion powder, so I added a little sliced onion and I used milk in place of the water. I made this for 1 serving and it came out delish! Thank you for an easy-to-prepare meal. I served with mashed potatoes and corn.