Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This extremely simple and tender dish, can also be applied to chicken. Quick and Delisious!
- 4 small pork chops (2 large butt chops)
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Brown pork chops with onions in frying pan on medium heat.
- Season with Pepper, and garlic and onion powder to taste.
- Mix soup with water.
- Spread mixture over meat and mix to saturate meat.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with choice of vegetables.
I made this recipe and really liked it, but I also added 1 sliced green pepper and 1 sliced white onion. The gravy alone is delish!
I wish I could give 3 1/2....This was good because it was quick and easy. It was a very tender chop but I felt it was lacking.I seasoned my chops with s and p and Garlic Pwdr. I made extra "gravy" and served over rice. Thanks for the quick weekday recipe.
I made this last night for dinner. The only differences were that I didn't have onion powder, so I added a little sliced onion and I used milk in place of the water. I made this for 1 serving and it came out delish! Thank you for an easy-to-prepare meal. I served with mashed potatoes and corn.