1/1 Photo of Simple and Delicious Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
I'm always trying to find a way to add extra vegetables to my families diet for a healthier bite, even if I'm serving meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Individually process carrot, mushroom, celery, and onion in a food processor until pieces are ground fine. Add to mixing bowl.
- 3Process three slices bread into crumbs and add to bowl.
- 4Add ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and eggs.
- 5Combine well with hands.
- 6Form into loaf on a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour 20 minutes (until the center is no longer pink)
- 8Let cool for 15 to an hour.
- 9You can serve this right away or cut into thick slices and fry on the stove top for an extra crunchy-licious crust.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple and Delicious Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 185.4 mg
- Sodium 824.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 35.2 g