1/4 Photos of Simple and Delicious Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
I adapted this one from Rachael Ray, and I absolutely love it. I have used this one for the grill at least a dozen times so far. It's a huge hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix garlic, steak seasoning, cumin, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
- 2Whisk in extra-virgin olive oil.
- 3Place meat in shallow dish and coat it evenly in marinade.
- 4Marinate for 30 minutes or more (to your liking).
- 5Heat indoor or outdoor grill to high heat.
- 6Grill 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- 7Remove flank steak from grill and let juices redistribute before slicing.
- 8Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting the meat against the grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple and Delicious Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 228.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning