Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adapted this one from Rachael Ray, and I absolutely love it. I have used this one for the grill at least a dozen times so far. It's a huge hit!
- Mix garlic, steak seasoning, cumin, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
- Whisk in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Place meat in shallow dish and coat it evenly in marinade.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or more (to your liking).
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill to high heat.
- Grill 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Remove flank steak from grill and let juices redistribute before slicing.
- Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting the meat against the grain.
I let the steaks in the marinade overnight. The taste was so good. Thanks LibbyAnne :) Made for PAC Spring 2012
Lovely. We grilled it 9 minutes on each side and the middle was still plenty rare. The marinade was tasty. We marinated for a few hours and the flavor was nicely seasoned but not overly garlicky. Made as written. Adults and kids loved it. Extra meat made great burritos. Thank you for posting LibbyAnne! Enjoy! ChefDLH
Love this! It truly is simple and extremely delicious. We love flank steak and rotate through several recipes. This one will be added to our rotation for sure! I followed the recipe exactly except for having to use Kirkland steak seasoning instead of McCormicks. Tasted fabulous. Oh, and I also lightly scored the meat before marinating. We barbecued on our Charbroil infrared grill for exactly 6 minutes on each side, with the lid down, and it was a perfect medium-rare. Thanks for the recipe!